 Fabuland / *362 (-20)
  Update Unofficial Fabuland homepage

Hello everybody, Finally I had time to make another update of the Unofficial Fabuland homepage. Thanks to the help of Benjamin Whytcross, I was able to complete the inventory of a few more sets. Many inventories were first based on the catalog (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.fabuland)

  3717 sailor mouse name?

Does anyone know the name of the 3717 Fabuland mouse with the sailor hat? (URL) similar color and bodied mouse is in 132/341, 3666, 3671, but in these sets he is minus the hat. He has various names in various languages: 341 Pieppie de muis (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Blacktron 1 - Outrider

(...) Innovative use of the Fab door! [and quite a spiffy little ship too!] The cockpit looks large enough to accomodate the wider Fab figure... is it? or is this just wishful thinking on my part? Have you build this in bricks yet? (...) Looks just (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.space)

  Blacktron 1 - Outrider

If it is not too late, here is my entry for the Blacktron 1 building comp. (polybag) If it is too late then here is a Blacktron 1 model for your viewing pleasure. The Outrider - 35 pcs + minifig (URL) Outrider is a small escort ship that intercepts (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.space)

  Re: My second part: Fabuland Window part, 3 windows on top

(...) Very Nice house, Carl. (...) Not so good. My computer at home crashed a few weeks ago :( and at work I have enough other things to do. Fortunately, I still could make a copy of the files that I had, (windows were as good as finished) but I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My second part: Fabuland Window part, 3 windows on top

(...) which can (...) should (...) would (...) Anyway, I (...) Great work Sybrand. I have already made a house & rendered it in pov-ray. (URL) more, more :) How is the progress on the door & the other window frames? I can't wait. Thanks for all your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.fabuland)

  Fabuland Figs on eBay

(URL) not the seller and I won't be bidding, but I thought some Fabuland fans might be interested. Dave! FUT Fabuland only (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Part : 2039 - Lamppost 2 x 2 x 7

(...) curved staircase), which I believe also originated in Fabuland. Thanks for the feedback. Chris (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Part : 2039 - Lamppost 2 x 2 x 7

Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gn0r1E.270@lugnet.com... (...) Which was actually (AFAIK) originally a Fabuland piece. Here are 2 sets from 1987 that have the piece in Red & Grey (URL) work Chris. Hooray for Fabuland. :o) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: removing a Minnie head

(...) I tried it also, but I didn't succeed either. It is quite easy to remove the legs from Mickey, the black pin has to be pushed out and the legs are separated from the body. Looking inside the body it looks like the arms can't be removed. It (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: mini Fabfigs & Elvis

(...) Pop, pop... Aha, cool! Something else to try - a Fabuland head looks decent on Hagrid's body. Also, Hagrid's head and hair looks decent on a Fabuland body. Ok, looks like I'll be in the market for a few more Fabuland figs. Frank (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: mini Fabfigs & Elvis

(...) The white cat head was the one without a body and a neck broken off level with the head. The beige rabbit head came off easily without even popping the neck from the body, so all parts are in perfect condition and the figure can be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: mini Fabfigs & Elvis

(...) I know one of the Fabuland heads you sacrificed was already busted, did you find some more busted ones, or did you sacrifice some of your more "floppy" heads? I'm really considering doing a few of these mods. Frank (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  mini Fabfigs & Elvis

(URL) or not... sheree Inspired by Richard Schamus' "LEGO Aliens and Other Oddities" (URL) Rich! (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  removing a Minnie head

I think Minnie Mouse would be much cuter and more usable if she had a traditional Fabuland body. I have been trying to remove a Minnie Mouse head to try it out with zero success. If anyone has done this or has any suggestions on how I might do this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

he's cute, he's mini-fig scale,hmmm........ because I want one, no other reason I guess. Gary (I don't generaly read these two groups so I'm adding .general so more people can see the results of your question) sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general)

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) So am I...baffled, even. Can't imagine why anyone would want one :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) Because if I saw something so cute and *didn't* get them, eventually my wife would find out, and I'd be in trouble? :) thanks, James (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) I want the torso in large quantities. It's different. Different is good. I want a couple for my kids. The rest I dunno why. (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Why do you want the Nesquick Rabbit?

(...) Thanks for the advice Erik! Matt (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact