 Fabuland / *32 (-10)
  Re: More Fabuland bodies?

(...) of (...) Yes, indeed. I think I fooled myself, hoping for more Fabuland items to come out. When I first saw the picture, I didn't think of Duplo to exist (shame on me), so I only thought: He, something different than minifigs, that must be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: More Fabuland bodies?

(...) new (...) looks (...) instead (...) Agreed. Look at the DUPLO studs on the helicopter - the figures are sized for that. Their legs cover a span of two DUPLO studs, which would be four regular studs -- much too large for fabuland bodies, which (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: More Fabuland bodies?

(...) Looks like DUPLO/Toolo to me. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  More Fabuland bodies?

In the Danish catalog that is on Kevin Loch's site, there is a preview of a new theme called Action Wheels. See: (URL) there are no minifigs in this theme, but another type. It looks to me like they used Fabuland bodies and put human heads on top of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) set 5821 Belville Girl on Picnic 1997 has one. These were the source for my bakery shop's bread (see web site below) Allan (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) AS far as I know there is no other individual Fabuland fig that has also these breads, but they also appear in set 3672, Hotel Restaurant, which is a large set. So that means that there are three Fabuland sets in total in which they appear (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

French bread is also available in various sets: Scala sets: (URL) (tan/light brown - "bread crust" color) (URL) (tan/light brown - "bread crust" color) 3143 Camping Trip (tan/light brown - "bread crust" color) Bellville sets: 5808 The Enchanted (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) I have some also. They are beige colored. I'm pretty sure mine came from Belville or Scala sets (I'll have to look tonight, I'm pretty sure I just sorted some, in which case they are in 5847 Surfer's Paradise, 5848 The Belville Luxury Cruiser, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) They were in more than one of those older sets. There was a rabbit with a basket who had a pair of loaves, and it may have been in other ones too. They are, however, also currently available(!) in some Belville (and Scala?) sets... 5808 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: French Bread?

(...) the pieces being beige/light tan/bread-colored... could be they're yellowed and (...) I think I've seen French bread in the new Belville Castle sets, along with a turkey, and other foodstuffs. You can see the LEGO food in the Belville section (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact