 Fabuland / 27
Re: French Bread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Doug Finney writes:
3708 Rufus Rabbit came with 2. Might have come with other individual figs
but this is the only one I know of off the top of my head. I'm no Fabuland
expert though.

Doug

AS far as I know there is no other individual Fabuland fig that has also these
breads, but they also appear in set 3672, Hotel Restaurant, which is a large
set. So that means that there are three Fabuland sets in total in which they
appear 3667, 3672 and 3708.
As others already mentioned the breads are currently available in some of the
Belville sets.

Sybrand Bonsma