 Fabuland / 31
Re: More Fabuland bodies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Frank Filz writes:
Sybrand Bonsma wrote:

In the Danish catalog that is on Kevin Loch's site, there is a preview of a • new
theme called Action Wheels.

See:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00dk/c00dk-60.html

Interestingly, there are no minifigs in this theme, but another type. It • looks
to me like they used Fabuland bodies and put human heads on top of it • instead
of the animal heads. As the size of the figs is the same, maybe also some of
the vehicles might look nice in a Fabuland city.

Looks like DUPLO/Toolo to me.

Agreed.  Look at the DUPLO studs on the helicopter - the figures
are sized for that.  Their legs cover a span of two DUPLO studs,
which would be four regular studs -- much too large for fabuland
bodies, which are two regular studs wide, not four.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"