 Events / NWBrickCon / 77
  RE: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) Didn't do much visiting of the city this time, but I also had a great time for my second trip to Seattle. (...) Ditto. Enjoy your keychains! :) (...) Mark's house was the place to be. Thanks! (...) This far surpassed my expectations...and the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon Thank You's

(...) LOL, I still get a kick out of this, Ever since I saw your bricks I've been looking at them thinking how cool that was. (having done some machining I do appreciate the work) So I get to meet you (Bram) at the con, check out his bricks and end (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)