 Events / NWBrickCon / 374
  Coming Soon to the NWBC

Greetings, I thought I'd post a link to what I'll be brining to the great NWBC this year. It's a little 4'x 12' diorama constructed in conjuction with Ryan Rubino and Mike Rutherford. It has taken a year in planning and building. Without further (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Gorgeous work, guys- I really can't wait to see this in person. And I'll see if we can find a way to mount some paper towel dispensers around the table. Daniel- I sure hope we have SPACE for this! (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) When I saw "Keith Goldman" on the attendees list for this year, I got really excited. With good reason it would seem :D (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Thanks Bredan, I was beginning to think it was a tomb in here. I look forward to meeting you as well. NWBC is probably my favorite fest, it really has a great vibe. Only two weeks to go! For the rest of you people: What's-a-matta, you don't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Apologies, Keith: I looked upon your latest work and thought good things about it, but neglected to post a comment! :sorry: It truly is a tour de force to be reckoned with. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that 4 foot death-rings, VTOL attack (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

Hello! (...) That's a great project, as far as I can see it. Reasonably cool buildings from all three of you, with humour as one could expect it. I hope for many more pictures soon. (...) *smack* Hey, why’s that thing not somewhere near me? Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space)

  Re: Coming Soon to the NWBC

(...) Looking good lads! I used to live somewhere very similar in Kanukistan... ; ) I love the flow and the terrain, even more because I'm working on a similar Castle project (that doesn't sound right! ; ) Thanks for sharing and if you're ever (...) (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX)