 Events / NWBrickCon / 182
  Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison

(...) 'Tis true, in fact, it's one of the first things Ashley said to me while he was unpacking his stuff...the quote was something like "Keith's outstanding big wall creation was so awesome, I had to build one myself." My response was along the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison

(...) Outstanding. ;) Snow Daddy (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison

(...) I think you meant "well played". :-) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)