 Events / NWBrickCon / 135
Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display - LAST Call for Participation - NWBC 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Eric Sophie wrote: The Founders of the Lego Mecha Hall of Fame are proud to announce the LMHoF Display at this year’s North West Brick Con - 2003.

October 4,5, & 6th 2003 Seattle Wa.

North West Brick Con

This is a chance for all to see the biggest and best Mecha creations in the Largest Mecha Display Ever!

We are looking for additional Mecha Builders to display their creations alongside the greats of the hall for a large scale display composing all kinds of robot goodness. So if your a Hall of Famer, or rookie builder, we want you!

Please add your name here and some basic info if you would like to reserve space for your creations at this years North West Brick Con’s Lego Mecha Display.

In the spirit of cooperation with the fine folks organizing this event, please sign up and reserve your space for the Mecha Display so we can assure everyones space requirements are considered by September 15th.

Name:

Number of Mecha Creations / Area Request:

Power - Y/N