 Events / NWBrickCon / 121
Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display and Call for Participation - NWBC 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Sandlin wrote:

   However, you definitely should consider leaving some buffer room around the table. The little kids get excited and run up and bump the table. Any unstable mecha will tip over and smash. It happened at least 5 times to my Hardygun mecha last year.

Hear hear! It’s not fun, having something that large fall and go crunch.

   A few stantions placed about a foot away might help deter that just a bit, as well as someone standing guard in front of the table.

I volunteer for guard duty, if you need it.

Take care,

Soren