 Events / NWBrickCon / 122
Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display and Call for Participation - NWBC 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Eric Sophie wrote:

   However, you definitely should consider leaving some buffer room around the table. The little kids get excited and run up and bump the table. Any unstable mecha will tip over and smash. It happened at least 5 times to my Hardygun mecha last year.

A few stantions placed about a foot away might help deter that just a bit, as well as someone standing guard in front of the table.

-Grand Admiral

That would be a given and that would be Wayne Hussy.

However, since I have done public shows for over 12 years now, I know what you mean and every precaution will be taken, I assure you.