 Events / NWBrickCon / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:54:10 GMT

I am thinking about coming and want to know what time things get underway on
Saturday... it drives if I should fly in on Friday PM (and help with setup if
it's needful... is it?) and redeye back on Sunday or rather fly in Saturday (I
can get in around 11ish I think) and back on Monday...

I have a way to get two nights at the Courtyard downtown which is said to be .3
miles from Seattle Center but don't want to spend for the extra night.

What's the thinking? Thanks!