 Events / NWBrickCon / 133
Re: Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Mark Neumann wrote:
Just wanted to add that Friday is set aside for us to set up and get to know one
another.  So feel free to come on Friday if you like, we'll be happy to have the
help.  As Mark says, it's all up to what you want to do.

I'll be there Friday! Frank is going to try to pick me up from SEATAC as he
comes up from Portland so we should be getting there just around lunchtime.

See you then! I'm looking forward to my first NWBrickCon!

(October will be busy for me, as Nik and I are going to LEGOWORLD too)