 Events / NWBrickCon / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
Good news / Bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:12:05 GMT

Hey all, I've some good news and some bad news.  First the good news, my wife's
pregnant with our first child!  Yikes!  Now, for the bad news: money is going to
get a lot tighter now, and due to my procrastination (and rate increases by
Continental), I can no longer afford to fly to NWBrickCon.  D'oh!

I was really hoping to go, but timing's a little off this year, so I may not be
able to make it.  Sorry BrickConners.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com