 People / 3826
Re: Good news / Bad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adrian Drake wrote:
Hey all, I've some good news and some bad news.  First the good news, my wife's
pregnant with our first child!  Yikes!  Now, for the bad news: money is going to
get a lot tighter now, and due to my procrastination (and rate increases by
Continental), I can no longer afford to fly to NWBrickCon.  D'oh!

I dunno what's worse, you breeding more madness into the world or slobby bricks.
It really don't matter since we'll get both now! :)

Congratulations!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe