 Events / NWBrickCon / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
URGENT B4 REG DEADLINE: Anyone from Victoria want to share ride?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:38:05 GMT

Before I send in my registration in the next 24 hours I have to know if anyone
out there might be interested in sharing a ride from Victoria, BC?

I have a brand new Kia wagon that seats 4 (5 if some are skinny) but I cannot
afford to go if I have to pay all the ferry costs.

G. E. (Ted) Godwin
http://members.shaw.ca/t.godwin/lego/