 Events / NWBrickCon / *214 (-10)
  Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. The website is brand-new, so we are still working out the kinks. I'll see what I can do about making the links more obvious. Thanks for your interest in NWBrickCon! Pamela Hale NWbrickCon Webmaven (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:I1vnFH.1Htq@lugnet.com... (...) registration. (...) I have a small request regarding the website. Could you please fix it so that the hyperlinks are called out in some fashion? Having (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2004. This fan-based event will be held Halloween weekend (October 29-31, 2004) in the Great Northwest (Seattle area). This amazing event will be three days of : Fellowship - Meet with other AFOLs from (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

  ISD build records

I'm looking to compile a list of all the ISD build attempts. The first timed build that I remember occurred at BricksWest in Feb. 2002. Does anyone know who was on that team and how long it took them to build it? For each attempt I am hoping to find (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

I've been taking a lot of photos of LEGO people and their creations over the past 18 months, and right after I got back from NWBrickCon 2003, I thought it would be fun to see what all those photos looked like in an ultra-fast chronological photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickfest question

Crossposted to events.brickfest since I THINK you're asking about BrickFest PDX not NWBrickCon. (...) As to your questions ... Some reading of the archives of events.brickfest might be helpful in giving more detail... I don't want to sound (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Brickfest question

I have never attended a brickfest event. I am thinking about attending PDX2004 with my two children. I have two boys that will be 8 and 4 when the event occurs. We will have to travel 8 hours (if good weather) to attend but it is not possible for us (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

Looks like you guys had a trip of the life! Great reading, have to watch the photos now... (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  NWBrickCon Animation Competition Review

Sorry about the delay. I've had a ton of stuff to do... but here we go! The Animation Competiton ran as follows: first, my personal film made for the convention, The Fellowship of the Snake-Fearing Jedi, was shown to set the mood and give an example (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.animation)

  Re: NWBrickCon Animation display

(...) I provided the computer hardware for the animation festival (my TabletPC actually survived the multi-mon media decoding :) There were only 3 entries if I'm not mistaken - a 4th film was created by Seth Rotkin for a comedic introduction to the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact