 Events / NWBrickCon / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Brickfest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:38:34 GMT

I have never attended a brickfest event. I am thinking about attending
PDX2004 with my two children. I have two boys that will be 8 and 4 when the
event occurs. We will have to travel 8 hours (if good weather) to attend but
it is not possible for us to stay past Saturday. I doubt I can interested
both boys in two full days of the fest.

What can we attend? What do you recommend? What activities are there for
children? What type of model building events are there for children? What
would the cost be?

My 7 year old would be interested in building a model to bring. They would
love to view other peoples models or build with others.

--
Rosemary Regner, PE
R Squared Digital Media