 Events / LEGO World / 24
Re: First post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:07:38 GMT

Hello Ben

Maybe we could use the time right now to reread how 2002 has been and • think
about what will be different in 2003?

That is a good idea

I have put my pictures of LEGOworld 2002 online here:

www.t-hok.nl/lego

You can already try to visit the 2003 photos but they are not there yet,
offcourse!
I will try to update these with new pictures every day.

See you hopefully in less than 17 hours in Zwolle!

See you in Zwolle in about 13 hours ;)

Ben

P.s.: My Zwolle impressions in 2002:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=39035

"Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> schreef in bericht
I was thinking about doing this for three days now.
Ok, second post!

what are we going to discuss over here?

greetz
Saskia