 Events / LEGO World / 10
Re: First post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:05:54 GMT

Duq wrote:

NNTP posting is working fine - if you move to port 1119. See this message
+ replies for more info: http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=1364

Found it...
I set my mailserver to delete the recent slew of virus emails based upon
subject (since the subject wasn't random at all, about 200 combinations of
words such as internet, critical and message) However the subject of
LUGNET's verification emails after doing an NNTP posting also contains
"message" in the subject line, therefore got flagged as spam and thus
discarded by the mailserver (discard was picked for a GOOD reason)

So now everything is almost back to normal.... Still seeing hundreds of
discarded mails and might see some more virus junk in my inbox again :(
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit