 Events / BrickWorld / 86
  Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) I don't think "bringing a MOC" is a valid argument for being a volunteer unless you have a following of people who and pay to get into events purely to see YOUR art. Which YOU probably do since you're famous. ;) I bring a MOC for display and (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid?

(...) You missunderstand me, I think. I wouldn't be skipping out because I'm not making a buck. I'm not interested in going to an event to make money, I do it because I love building with LEGO. I would skip out on an event if others were making a (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)