 Events / BrickWorld / 81
re: Baseball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:02:01 GMT

At 10:43 AM 3/15/07, Rafe Donahue wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickworld, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 09:31 AM 3/15/07, Rafe Donahue wrote:

Of course, the NXT gods will likely have their robots playing
stickball by then
so we won't even need to go to the ballpark...

hmm.  want to field a team?  :)

Ok, thinking out loud now: Well, what about a home run derby or the like?

Yes, that could work.  We just need someone to design a "standard"
pitching machine that can toss balls a foot or two.

Then, we need a "regulation" bat size.

We could do the whole base-ball, but I doubt very many people could
field a whole team.  :)

Steve