 Events / BrickWorld / 277
  LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(URL) Brickworld is very excited to announce the following offerings from The LEGO Group for Brickworld 2008 attendees: In-Store Events: Friday June 20, 9 PM to 11 PM at Northbrook Court - event will include a special pick-a-brick offering Saturday (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(...) Do you have any idea what (beyond pick-a-brick) will be offered here, that will NOT be available with the "Roving Discount"? (why should we wait until 9pm?) (...) Damaged? You mean when I rip the box open, and dump the contents out, I'll be (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

"a special selection of damaged items" Are they talking about sets with boxes that have been torn/ripped/squashed or broken pieces? (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

(...) As I understand it, it will be damaged boxes. I will post additional information if I can get any calrification from TLG. Bryan (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LEGO Retail Store Offerings for Brickworld Attendees

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Steve Hassenplug wrote: snip (...) As I understand it. The special pick-a-brick offering will be from 9 PM to 11 PM only for the in-store event. The roving discount is valid for the whole day. So, you wait until 9 PM if (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)