 Events / BrickWorld / 272
  Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

There's only about 5 weeks left 'til Brickworld '08! Hopefully you've all started working on your MOCs by now, but for those that haven't, or those that want to add something else to their plate, we've got a new collaborative display that we've put (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Kevin Lauer wrote: ...snip... (...) ...snip... (...) ...snip Whoops! a few edits there. 48 studs is equal to the size of a gray baseplate, not green. And to clarify, you need only a doorway, not necessarily a door. (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) If the room has a floor, ceiling and four walls, how does one see the inside of the room? Your example in Flickr has one missing wall. Which side of the building does that face? (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) I believe (not being one of the organizers) that the idea is that there are three walls and the open side faces the same direction as all the other modules in that wing of the mansion. In effect you will look into the mansion as if looking at (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

(...) Ted is exactly correct. There are only 3 walls built on the module, with the 'front' of the room remaining open for the passerby to look into. All the openings will be facing the same direction, so that when one walks by, they'll be able to (...) (16 years ago, 18-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

In case you are unaware, you can now register on the Brickworld site for collaborative displays and other events like contests and classes. If you plan on bringing mocs for the Mansion, please go there and sign up as a participant so that we have a (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)