 Events / BrickWorld / 292
Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:53:37 GMT

In case you are unaware, you can now register on the Brickworld site for collaborative displays and other events like contests and classes. If you plan on bringing mocs for the Mansion, please go there and sign up as a participant so that we have a good idea of what to expect. Thanks!

-Kevin