 Events / BrickWorld / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
Brickworld Continued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:30:48 GMT

Hello again everyone. We have been sifting through reams of comments and suggestions since returning home from Brickworld. Of course, we are continually drawn to the galleries that are popping up with Brickworld photos and videos. We continue to see things in the post event documentation that we never even noticed live. The detail and intricasies of your creations astounds us!!!

Thank you everyone for your support. Attendees should watch their email for the post event web survey that will be coming out. We continue to look for as much feedback as possible. Remember this is YOUR event. And remember the motto we are committed to supporting:

Share - Learn - Discover - Explore

Brickworld exceeded our expectations this year because of you and we will continue to work to ensure it meets your expectations. There are a number of simple things that can be done to help improve the event. Many of these ideas have come from you. And, many more will be coming from you over the next several weeks. We have already begun to discuss potential expansion of the event with the hotel. So, the sooner we work out these details, the better off we will be.

If you are interested in becoming more involved in Brickworld, please let us know. Expansion of the event means the Brickworld Team will grow. Remember, this is a labor of love that we are all engaged in. It is our hobby and, in some cases, our obsession. The reception the community gave Brickworld this year was based on faith. Now, we hope your support is based on data.

We are excited to move forward to Brickworld 2008 and will be increasing our efforts to ensure Brickworld is as good as it can be!!

Best Regards, the Brickworld Team