 Events / BrickWorld / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
Brickfilms Animations from Brickworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 03:50:29 GMT

Hey everyone,

I am slowly waking up from a long nap over the last several days...catchingup on all the wonderful stuff people have posted. Through all the really cool pics of MOCs, I found this post through the Brickfilms web site on you tube.

To me, this embodies what Brickworld is all about. The Brickfilms setup allowed anyone that stopped by their display to do a little animation. David P compiled a video with all of it wrapped together and set it to music.

It is a scream to watch!!!

click here

NICELY DONE BRICKFILMS!!!

Bryan

PS - David - we are sending you a new badge to fix the typo in your name. Many apologies.