 Events / BrickWorld / 232
Re: Left behind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Brian B. Alano wrote:
I hope someone out there can help me. As we were packing up Sunday, I seem to
have left three containers behind. I think I left them inside the center west
conference room doors (the ones closest to the loading area). They were:

a green Pick a Brick tub (full of PaB)
a clear plastic drawer (full of baseplates)
a copy paper box (full of misc MOCs and pieces)

If anyone remembers seeing these, or knows of someone to ask who won't be
reading this message, please let me know.

-Brian Alano
john3-17 at insightbb point com

Brian and Duane,

Adam will go to the hotel and Claim Jumper's to see if your stuff was found.  If
we find anything out we will let you know.