 Events / BrickWorld / 224
    Re: Brickworld Security Issues —Ted Godwin
   (...) What amazes me is that she went at all. She had decided it was going to be lame before she even got there and then committed a crime - I believe what she did constitutes defrauding BrickWorld. Why would you go to an event you had no real (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

        Re: Brickworld Security Issues —Dave Sterling
     (...) Perhaps she's one of those angry people who just needs something to crab about all the time. :-) As was mentioned...clearly not an AFOL. The good news is, she probably won't come back next year to spread her bad juju/karma/energy. :-) -Dave (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

         Re: Brickworld Security Issues —Scott Lyttle
     (...) I particularly liked the part where she said "it was crowded"...at least that means a good turnout, right? And 10 minutes isn't near enough time to stop and look at the detail on anything, to see what little bits of fun people put into their (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

        Re: Brickworld Security Issues —Rafe Donahue
   (...) I have to wonder, if she thought it was lamer than she expected and she expected it to be lame, what would have been necessary for her to either (1) change her mind and determine that she was wrong and it was not lame or (2) not have lame (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)