 Events / BrickWorld / 225
Re: Brickworld Security Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:27:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Ted Godwin wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickworld, Karl Paulsen wrote:
To bad she thought it
was lame.  Clearly not an AFOL.

What amazes me is that she went at all. She had decided it was going to be lame
before she even got there and then committed a crime - I believe what she did
constitutes defrauding BrickWorld.

Why would you go to an event you had no real interest in or appreciation for?

Perhaps she's one of those angry people who just needs something to crab about
all the time.  :-)  As was mentioned...clearly not an AFOL.  The good news is,
she probably won't come back next year to spread her bad juju/karma/energy.  :-)

-Dave