 Events / BrickWorld / 160
  Brickworld Schedule of Events

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> The schedule of events for Brickworld is now set. Below is a list of the events and timing that is planned. (disclaimer - schedule is subject to change without notice) R = Activity open to Registered Attendees only (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

(...) Super snippage. Hi Bryan... I am curious, when your webmaster adds this schedule of events (assuming that is the plan) to the BW website, would it at all be possible, if you add the name of the person that is giving the lecture? Sometimes even (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

(...) See the (URL) Presentation List> we posted a while back. While there have been some changes, most of it is in tact. I will follow with another post listing all the presentations and names later this week (too tired tonight). (...) Great (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

(...) *R 7PM - 8PM The Birth of RailBricks - The Brick Railroading Magazine (...) We've squeezed in another presentation on Friday night (right before we ransack the LEGO store). Jeramy Spurgeon Senior Editor - (URL) RailBricks> Brickworld (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

Here is the list of all the Mindstorms related events I could find on the schedule and I don't see Line Maze. Is this event still happening? To we need to register in advance to compete? Subset of scheduled events related to Mindstorms: (...) Gus (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

(...) Oh no....30 lashes with a wet noodle for Bryan!!! I accidently dropped the line maze event from the consolidated schedule!!! Saturday R 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Line Maze Competition You do not need to register in advance. Sorry everyone....hopefully (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)