 Events / BricksWest / 729
Re: BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matthew Gerber writes:
BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report
February 27, 2003

[[[Big Snip]]]

Matthew,

I would like to thank you and all the other Coordinators for all your super
work! It was great fun and hope to bring more friends from Florida next
time! Also thanks for not having me banished from BricksWest for trying to
splash you and your family on the Miniland Coast Cruise ride at Legoland:) I
think it was Scott Lyttle's idea:) or maybe not, I don't remember. Well it
was all in fun... Here are the pictures:

Hope to make it to BricksWest 2004!

All the best,
Robin Werner
GFLTC/GFLUG