 Events / BricksWest / 728
Re: BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:26:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 7:14PM -0500, Matthew Gerber wrote:
[...] Born of a special summit at LEGO
headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut in mid-January, the primary
message
taken away from this session was that as an enthusiast community,
LEGO
trusts us with their brand. Ideas and systems are being developed to
facilitate communications and coordination between the fans and the
company...look for further information to be made available soon!

I'd like to hear more about this, now that you mention it.  Someone at
BricksWest asked me why I didn't attend it and was shocked when I told
them that I had no idea there had even been such a meeting.  Which of
course made me wonder what was discussed, who called the meeting, who
was invited, who attended, etc.

Curious,
Todd