 Events / BricksWest / 719
Re: Timed ISD build pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:32:23 GMT

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:
Or if the owners of the pics don't mind, I'd like to gather all the pics
onto vfaq.org.

Tom,

Feel free to grab copies of images here for your website:

   http://tsl.bu.edu/temp/photo/browse.pml?BricksWest-ISD

Note, however, that these images are unprocessed and straight from the
camera (except for resizing down to various viewing sizes), which means that
they have yet to be:

   - rotated
   - cropped
   - color-corrected
   - contrast-adjusted
   - sharpened
   - etc.

I shot these wide open at f/2.8 without a flash in dim indoor lighting, so
there's not much depth of field, but I think there are a few that turned out
ok.

--Todd