 Events / BricksWest / 717
Re: Timed ISD build pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Thomas Stangl writes:
I know at least one person was taking pics of the insanity of the
build.  Can we get a separate Brickshelf folder containing just those
pics?

Or if the owners of the pics don't mind, I'd like to gather all the pics
onto vfaq.org.

Todd Lehman took lots of pics of the ISD build...they're likely to be the
best both in quality and volume. He's just getting home and getting to clear
his shots, I believe.

Eric got some great shots as well, and I have a few not-so-hot shots in my
BrickShelf gallery.

You're welcome to do anything you wish with my shots.

Matt