 Events / BricksWest / 554
  A warm BricksWest??

To all those who are going to be attending BricksWest 2003: it could be a very warm -dare I say HOT- presidents weekend. The last month has been recorded as the fifth driest January on record (0.02 in. of rain) and today it's in the low 80s (in (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: A warm BricksWest??

(...) Woohoo!! Coming from Chicago, that will be VERY welcome! :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: A warm BricksWest??

(...) Ya, as I write this it is 82 ;) Here is a good place to check up on our weather: (URL) 80 today and 68 tommrow.. gotta love it. And for those of you who do not know, Legoland would fall under the costal forcast. Mark P. (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)