 Events / BricksWest / 545
    Re: BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD —Sean Harrington
   Good question, Larry, I also have a few to add... - Can the team bring their own sorting bins, large grey plates, brick seperators, etc? - Also, who and how will you be checking for correctness? With so many pieces, it's pretty easy to fudge some of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I believe that won't be an issue at least with the initial build, because there will only be one team. (...) I like that idea, but since I think LD donated it, there's just the one. I'll repeat my suggestion for a draft of the ISD instead of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)