 Events / BricksWest / 388
    BricksWest™ 2003 : The Beginning : Part 2 —Matthew Gerber
   Now, for some preliminary event information: 1) First and foremost, the location and dates for the event need to be secured, as all else will stem from these. To this end, I have a call in to LEGOLAND California. At the end of planning the last (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest) !

        Re: BricksWest™ 2003 : The Beginning : Part 2 —Todd Thuma
   (...) For those living on the west coast, the park is there and you go often. (You do go often right?) Anyway, the attraction for me, coming from the east coast, would be a chance to go to the park. While I wouldn't object to any location on the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)