 Events / BricksWest / 279
    Re: If anybody cares —Todd Thuma
   Phil, (...) Unbelieveable! I am glad to hear you got it back together in time. Ever heard of elevators? Was third place the result of the crash and re-build or did you just get beat by 2 better designs and soltuions? I am sorry to hear David didn't (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: If anybody cares —Phil Schilling
    (...) I wouldn't have won but I think second was do-able. My robot was about 6-7 seconds slower than its personal best. Rob Stehlik had a much superior design. I'll get him next time. Phil (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)