 Events / BricksWest / 270
  Frank's big BricksWest adventure

Well, now that I have some time to settle down and think a while, I thought I'd make my report on BricksWest. TRAVEL ------ Overall, I had a good travel experience but some things could have been better. I got decent tickets (about $200 round trip (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes: Thanks for your experience, Frank. (...) Many national events are held in the Midwest because it's so cheap to organize accomodations. I'll be at a ten day event with >200 people in April in Columbus (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure

(...) My son is the kid mentioned above above (Daniel is 11). We wanted to thank Frank and Steve and all the others who played the pirates game. I wanted to ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENTS. Daniel had a great time and it was something that he (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure

(...) That's just about the age I was figuring. (...) As someone who enjoys working with youth, I can say that it was a pleasure working with both of the kids who played. Steve and I have discussed before ideas on how to let kids of various ages and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)