 Events / BricksWest / 255
  Winners of the BricksWest Animation Festival and Competition

Sorry for the delay Animation fans, but I only arrived home late last night and I didn't have access to the Internet as others did during the convention. Also I wanted to wait for a dramatic, theatrical pause after the convention was over. ;^) I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Winners of the BricksWest Animation Festival and Competition

Todd- Thank you for the great job you did at BricksWest in presenting the animation festival. I arrived at the session after a long day manning the SCLTC layout at the pavillion in the park and found myself in the middle of a happy, excited audience (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)