 Events / BricksWest / 260
Re: Winners of the BricksWest Animation Festival and Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:50:39 GMT

Todd-

Thank you for the great job you did at BricksWest in presenting the
animation festival. I arrived at the session after a long day manning the
SCLTC layout at the pavillion in the park and found myself in the middle of
a happy, excited audience that, like my family and I, truly enjoyed the
show. I especially want to commend you on handling all the different formats
that submissions came in and managing the variety and technologies well.
Great job!

-Ted Michon
SCLTC