 Events / BricksWest / 21
Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 07:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
BricksWest is not dead.  I spoke to Matt tonight and he is working on the
announcement to come out tonight.

<snip 1>

"Adrian Egli" <adr.egli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

<snip 2>

Talk.  On that we began asking about this wondrous BricksWest so spoken of
and I and no others there had heard much of a word since.

<snip 3>

And one might remind Adrian that he never replied to my last e-mail
regarding SCLTC's participation in the event...hmmmm...

8?P

Leave us also not forget that BricksWest is a volunteer effort...mayhaps a
"hey, what needs to get done...what can I help with" type message is
appropriate? It sure would be appreciated, I can tell you...

A hard working Matt

Matt