 Events / BricksWest / 20
Re: ummm.....anything going on here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
           ::::::::::::::WATCH THIS SPACE TODAY::::::::::::::

I hate you, for me "today" ends in two hours and I know nothing will be here
by then!! Nofe air!

X?P

Sorry...can't please everyone! Of course, I *should* be working on the stuff
to announce rather than posting to LUGNET, but there you go! Your message
and my reply to it have *guaranteed* that I won't be ready before your
mindnight...SO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! You have no one to blame but yourself,
really...and you're going to have to live with that guilt for the rest of
your days! So there!

Matt