 Events / BricksWest / 139
  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

In responce to Matthew's remarks; (...) those (...) us. (...) some (...) I forgot about their university access to the Internet. (...) I too will bring a DV camera and plenty of tapes to cover those events missed by your cameras. As for having (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

(...) Sign me up for a DVD! That would rock! I particularly like the idea of including photos of MOCs, animations, etc. Very cool idea. Plus you can bring a little BricksWest to those people who couldn't make it this year! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)