 Events / BrickFest / 917
  Question about MOC transport from hotel to fest

My wife and I are planning on going to BrickFest this year -- yeah! -- I'm from Columbus BLOC, btw. We're staying at the Hilton Arlington & Towers. For those of you who went to the fest last year & stayed at the Hilton, how did you transport your (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question about MOC transport from hotel to fest

(...) Hey, My wife and I are staying a the Hilton. From what I understand it's only 6 blocks to the Brickfest site. But, I'm bringing a Chevy Tahoe which can haul a good bit o' lego. If you (or anyone else for that matter) would like to combine and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question about MOC transport from hotel to fest

Hey, Mike...this is actually my first trip to Brickfest, but as a local I can tell you there are a fair number of restaurants either right at the hotel or within close walking distance of the hotel, ranging from cheap(?) to fairly nice. The (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Mike, Myself and my brother Ken will be arriving Thursday afternoon. We are also staying at the Hilton. We'll probably be at the Fest site thursday night helping to set up though. Troy "Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)