 Events / BrickFest / 929
Re: Question about MOC transport from hotel to fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:43:07 GMT

Mike,

Myself and my brother Ken will be arriving Thursday afternoon.  We are also
staying at the Hilton.  We'll probably be at the Fest site thursday night
helping to set up though.

Troy

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message
My wife and I are planning on going to BrickFest this year -- yeah! -- I'm • from
Columbus BLOC, btw.  We're staying at the Hilton Arlington & Towers.  For • those
of you who went to the fest last year & stayed at the Hilton, how did you
transport your MOCs?  Did you drop them off & park back at the hotel? • Carried
them from the hotel?  Or carried them on the Metro?  Any suggestions as to • the
best way to do this?

If anyone staying at the Hilton this year would like to carpool MOCs to • the
fest on Friday, please let me know.  We'll have the SUV & plenty of room.

Also if anyone staying at the Hilton would like to meet up for dinner • Thurdsay
night, say around 8pm or so, please e-mail us.  And if anyone who knows
the area would recommend some good places to eat nearby -- within walking
distance -- we'd love to hear suggestions.

--Mike.