 Events / BrickFest / 864
Re: Space Outing at BFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:04:11 GMT

Ah, yes...the giant glass ceiling...and the very odd pit-of-bathrooms over
to one side.  Never figured that one out...

In lugnet.space, Troy Cefaratti writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

DO you have to be a member of the Smithsonian or pay admission in order to
eat in the restaurant???

All I remember is paying alot of money for food I didn't like eating at my
High School cafeteria, and being blinded by the sun coming through the all
glass roof....

There are no admission fees for the Air and Space museum.

Troy