 Events / BrickFest / 807 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) Tom I will be bringing a 4 block downtown 8 plates X 9 plates here is a sneak peak at part of it(2 of the 4 blocks) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car

One of the MOC's I plan on displaying at BrickFest this year is my train The Ghostline Express. I had planned on eventually building an orange colored "Pumpkin Coach" for the train but the appearance of the new curved slopes in medium-orange-yellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) I'm thinking of doing the 12v/4.5v layout on the floor also. Frank (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

(...) What do you have coming so far? Anyone bringing 50's bricks? I may be able to bring a few rare printed bricks. I'd be happy to help discuss 60s trains (I will be bringing some examples of 60s trains for the 12v train room). (...) I will be (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

Hi all, I would like to thank those who have volunteered their sets for the Lego Classic (pre-1978) sets display / old bricks & sets discussion at BrickFest. It will be from 2-3PM on Friday. If any others would like to contribute, please let me know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact