 Events / BrickFest / 807
Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:12:44 GMT

So far, I have the following requests:
Scott S. - 12x17 baseplates (with track)
Greg P. - 3x7, 1x1, 1x1 baseplates
Tim F. - 3x4 baseplates
Joe C. - 1x1, 1x1 baseplates
Shaun S. - 1x22 baseplates (static display)
James T. - 4x9 baseplates

Tom I will be bringing a 4 block downtown 8 plates X 9 plates here is a
sneak peak at part of it(2 of the 4 blocks)