 Events / BrickFest / 733
  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

(...) I'd advise the Hilton, Troy. Bram and I are splitting a room there, as well as a lot of other people, I suspect. Speaking of which, are you guys going to be renting a van to get there? I may be in need of a little extra storage space. It's (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

(...) I'll have to look into the prices. The past two years we stayed at the Comfort Inn which seemed reasonably priced and reasonably convenient. Actually, I think I may have looked at the Hilton last year and bagged it because they charged for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: What hotel is everyone staying at?

I stayed at the Hilton last year and it was a nice place , but Frank is right, the parking was a bit expensive. I did find that AAA had good rates for the Hilton, so I guess that offset the parking cost. I did enjoy the fact that it was with in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)